Fleck iron pro 2 employs meter-based regeneration process that can treat and soften up to 16 GPM. The process begins with regenerating water when necessary, which means that the system can accommodate sudden increase of water usage based on your needs. Otherwise, the system can make changes accordingly. This is very beneficial to water conservation. Please check our other water softener reviews rather than Fleck Iron Pro 2 Water Softener Reviews as well.
It also features the Fleck 5600SXT digital controller, built on 5600 valve. The controller comprises a backlit LCD display with a user-friendly interface, 48 internal power backup and touchpad controls. We hope that the information we have provided in these Fleck Iron Pro 2 Water Softener Reviews was helpful for you and that you were able to choose the water softener for your house, the one that will fit your needs and your price range. If you’re looking for the Fleck Iron Pro 2 Water Softener Reviews, you have come to the right place. And check for the Fleck Iron Pro 3 reviews.
Hard water is unusable for almost all domestic needs. If you are facing hard water problem in your area, you need a reliable and quality water softener. Among all water softeners available in the market, Fleck Iron Pro 2 Water Softener is one of the best choices.
How to check if you have hard water?
Hard water creates problems in your plumbing system, kitchen and food that involves water, clothes washing and skin and hair health. Here are seven signs that tell you if you are getting hard water.
- Scale builds up in your appliances like a water heater, tea kettles, and coffee pots.
- Your skin and hair become increasingly dry and leathery.
- Your clothes become gray and faded with every wash.
- There are white stains with a plaster-like appearance in your bathtubs and sinks.
- The water plumbing system in your house needs repair constantly.
- With problems in your plumbing system, your water bill will keep increasing unless you solve the hard water problem.
- The glassware and chinaware have become fragile, brittle and breaks easily.
If you see one or many of these symptoms, you are getting hard water. The next logical step is to look for solutions to soften water. Our fleck water softener reviews will help you make informed decision. If you are looking for a salt free system, please check nuvoh2o reviews
Why use Fleck Iron Pro 2?
Fleck Iron Pro 2 is a water softener and iron filter at the same time. This water softening system comes with the electronic display so you can make changes in the process to meet your needs without having to reprogram the whole system.
Fleck Iron Pro 2 has an exceptional capacity to treat hard water and it can bring down water hardness to 80 grains per gallon. The system comes with a 10-year warranty for the tank and 5-year warranty for valve and head. With a mediocre price for best-in-class water softener, the value proposition offered by Fleck Iron Pro 2 is irresistible.
Using a fleck water softening system like Fleck Iron Pro 2 has its advantages. Some of the advantages are:
- Fleck systems are environment-friendly as they are made with natural materials and use less power than standard water softeners.
- Fleck Iron Pro 2 comes with a dechlorinating system that corrects water taste, removes odor, and gives healthy water at the rate of 16 GPM water flow rate.
- Fleck systems can be assembled easily. If you have some familiarity with water softeners, you can install it yourself. Although it is always advised to hire a professional.
- Fleck Structural has impeccable after-sale support. Your questions are answered as soon as they come.
- Fleck Iron Pro 2 is certified by Water Quality Association and the treatment process is NSF International certified.
How Fleck Iron Pro 2 works?
Fleck Iron Pro 2 is certified by NSF International. That means that you can rely on all water filtration and treatment processes in Fleck Iron Pro 2.
In Fleck Iron Pro 2, an iron filter is used. The system can handle and remove 64100 grains from the water. For the process of iron ionizing, resin beads are used that remove calcium and magnesium from water in the first cycle. All bicarbonates of calcium and magnesium that are responsible for creating hard water are also removed in this step.
Once the water has been through resin beads, its pH value increase resulting in reducing iron ions. After some time, the resin beads will start dripping and you will need to regenerate them by using a brine solution. The brine solution will regenerate resin beads.
Fleck Iron Pro 2 uses meter-based regeneration process. It measures your water needs and regenerates accordingly. If you use a large quantity of water, the system will regenerate more often to meet your needs; if you use less water, it will only regenerate as needed.
Fleck Iron Pro 2 model SXT 5600 comes with SXT controller and tested reliable 5600 valves. It ensures the highest quality wherever possible.
Pros and Cons of Fleck Iron Pro 2
- Fleck iron Pro 2 has high water softening capacity. With its state of the art water softening technology, it can remove any level of bicarbonates from water.
- Iron Pro 2 water softening system comes with high water flow rate. That means that you do not need to wait for water softening process to complete in order to use soft water. No matter whatever your need is, Iron Pro 2 will provide enough water for your needs.
- You can save assembly cost with Fleck Iron Pro 2 water softening system. The system comes with easy-to-follow assembly instructions and you can set it up yourself if you have basic understanding of your plumbing.
- Warranty and price for Fleck Iron Pro 2 is highly competitive and it stands out in its class. With ten years tank warranty, 5 years head and valve warranty and one month satisfaction guarantee, Iron Pro 2 is a wise choice for water softening needs.
- The two-in-one system of water softening and iron filtration makes sure you are getting water that is heathy for you and for all your domestic needs.
- Fleck Iron Pro 2 has a heavy tank. With 200 pounds of weight, you will need help installing this water softening system.
- Fleck Iron Pro comes with instructions manual which will help you with learning curve of how to use Fleck Iron Pro 2. The process is easy and straightforward but keep this instructions manual with you until you understand your machine.
Fleck Iron Pro 2 Water Softener Reviews You Need to Know
Having a hard water problem at home but could not find the perfect water softener that would fit your needs? Maybe you need a more reliable and effective water softener such as Fleck Iron Pro 2. What makes Fleck Iron Pro 2 water softener different from other water softeners in the market? Below are just few of the positive reviews about Fleck Iron Pro 2.
- Fleck Iron Pro 2 Water softener is very practical to use because it is not just a softener but also an iron filter with its 64,000 grain capacity fine mesh resin intended for high iron removal.
- It can remove water hardness up to 75 gpg.
- It can prevent scale buildup and can remove manganese.
- It gets rids of the sulphur smell and the chlorine taste of the water.
- It is safe for the environment because the system uses natural materials.
- It comes with high water flow rate which provides enough water for family of 5-7 members.
- It has a Fleck 5600SXT digital metered valve which aids in efficient daily use.
- It has sturdy noncorrosive tanks to prevent leaks.
- This technology uses meter-based regeneration process which which means it will only regenerate water as needed so you can save water and electric energy at the same time.
- It is of great quality and less expensive than other brands.
- It has a 5-year warranty for the head and valve and 10-year warrant for the tank.
- Although the whole system comes in separate boxes (resin tank, brine tank, valve control, resin box), it is still very easy to assemble and install.
- Fleck Iron 2 is Water Quality Association and NSF International certified.
Lots of customers are giving this product a high rating. With all the positive comments and reviews, why not purchase and try your own Iron Pro 2 now? Having this unit at home will finally help you achieve crystal clear water without the uncomfortable odor and disgusting taste. With Iron Pro 2 Water Softener, you can finally experience the importance of having usable and safe water at home.
The Bottom Line
If you want a reliable, cost effective water softener for your home, it is a Fleck water softener model.
With all water softening, iron filtration and water treatment process approved by NSF International and all machines approved and recognized by Water Quality Association, you can buy with complete peace of mind.
This Fleck Iron Pro 2 SXT 5600 model comes with all Fleck advantages plus its unique designs to meet your needs. Fleck Iron Pro 2 can serve a medium sized family of 5-7 members. The water output from Fleck Iron Pro 2 is suitable for all your domestic needs.
If you are facing hard water problem and you want a reliable solution, go for Fleck Iron Pro 2.